- No products in the cart.
Anonymous people, people with functional diversity or chronic diseases and relevant figures such as: Luis Enrique Martínez, Luis Rojas Marcos, Mikel Erentxun, Jaime Alguersuari, Blanca Suelves, Fernanda Maciel, May El Khalil, Gabriela Andersen Schiss, Martin Fiz, JA Samaranch, Fauja Singh and Eliud Kipchoge.
Abel and Moi Gangolells, David Andrew Bong, Dalia Shteinhauz, Emma Roca, Gabrielle Andersen, Harriet Kjaer, Joan Beyau, Jorge Perez de Leza, Laura Paradell, Luis Enrique, Manel Pousa, May El Khalil, Paco Roncero, Juan Antonio Samaranch,
The book 42,195 is a self-publishing initiative to dispense with conventional commercialization means and to allocate the maximum of resources to social actions.
Main features of the edition:
– Measures opened: 47 x 30 cm
– Measures closed: 23.5 x 30cm
– Inside: 220 pages
– Paper: Munken Lynx 150 gr, printed 4 + 4
– Covers: Munken Lynx 150 gr, printed 4 + 4
– Dust jackets: Munken Lynx 170 gr, printed at 4 + 0
– Finishes: Cover and back cover 1 side matt laminated
– Binding: Hardcover
– Single shrink wrap